The search for an acquisition of financing is essential for the construction of our wind farms and solar power stations.
Banks’ criteria vary according to their objectives, but in the majority of cases there are several essential assessment criteria :
– Provisional and production analyses
– The site and the physical characteristics (suppliers, installers, etc.)
– The acquisition of an unimpeachable building permit
– Signed leases, statutes and builder guarantees
– A financial model, with classic financial ratios, TRI and CAPEX
– Coherency between the duration of the debt and the foreseeable production
– The commitment of our own initial capital, guarantees and insurance
Our teams oversee the entire bank loan acquisition procedure for the development of our facilities both in France and in Africa.